- Net Smartz
- You’re One Click Away | Make informed decisions about your family’s use of the Internet
- Health Reference Center
- Literature Resource Center
- Chilton Auto Repair Manuals
- Requires a free Kansas Library Card (register online, then come to the library to have your account verified)
- Midwest Historical and Genealogical Society
- Heritage Quest
- Kansas residents can search Federal Census and other resources – free!
- Career Builder
- Monster – Nationwide Job Search
- US Dept. of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook
- ERI Salary Potential Calculator
- Kansas Taxes
- Kansas Statutes
- Kansas Driver’s License Handbook
- Free Legal Forms | Kansas Legal Services, Inc.
- Free legal forms for Kansas residents
State Library of Kansas:
- Digital eBook Lending
- Downloadable audiobooks and ebooks
- Online Resources
- Find answers to health questions, do research (kids and adults), and access online encyclopedias. You can even get car repair and maintenance information from Chilton’s online, and search the U.S. Census through Heritage Quest!
- Kansas Library Card
- Free service provided to Kansas residents by the State Library of Kansas
Websites for Readers:
- Everything you need to know about fiction books and authors
- Fantastic Fiction
- Need to know the next title in a series? Want to find more books by your favorite authors? Find all your favorites and stay current on what’s coming out next.
- The Monster Librarian
- If horror is your genre, this site is for you! Find reviews, book lists, and more from the monster librarian.
- Stop, You’re Killing Me!
- “A website to die for … if you love mystery, crime, thriller, spy, and suspense books.” Find reviews, book lists, as well as multiple indexes to help you find just the right mystery for you.
- All About Romance
- A website that contains reviews, forums, and tips on writing your own romance novels.
- Love Vampires?
- Then this site is for you! Find the latest news about the hottest new vampire fiction to hit the shelves.
- Faithful Reader
- A website devoted to inspirational books. Find everything from reviews, to book excerpts and links, to author websites.
- Discover your next great book!
- Good website for comparing different eReaders available
- Dewey Decimal Numbers
- Listing of frequently-used Dewey Decimal numbers
- AR BookFinder
- Need to find out if a book you got from the library can be tested on at school? Here is the site to find out!